Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blog Question- Week #1

When asked how i would define my intelligence, i would say that i define it as the growth mindset. I never knew anything about the brain but i was constantly learning and knowing that i could obtain knowledge. I think for a person to be intellectual, they have to be both book smart as well as street smart. There were some classes and times when i thought that i could not grow and that i was doing as well as i possibly could. I think that if i was in the experiment and i was one of those 7th graders, it would not have helped me to learn about the brain. I dont think of my brain and how it can grow. I think that i would be better off learning betr ways to study and im slightly skeptical about this new neuroscience in the class room study.

No comments: